segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

Far Away... (Diário da Mirys)

I know... the lirycs are not mine... but they just explain how I feel right now... and it hurts... it hurts so badly... I know it was not my choice but I feel like I could do something to stay in the "plan A"... as if it was my fault that I´m trying to smile again... like "if I do anything, ANYTHING, I´m choosing to change my life"... it´s crazy...

"Just one chance, just one breath, just in case there's just one left
Cause you know that I love you... I have loved you all along
And I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
I stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask, one last chance for one last dance
Cause with you, I'd withstand, all of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up
‘Cause you know that I love you, I have loved you all along
And I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
I´d stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

I wanted, I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed, I need to hear you say
That "I love you", I have loved you all along
And I forgive you for being away for far too long

So keep breathing Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it, hold on to me and never let me go
Keep breathing, hold on to me and never let me go"

... (video da música)

Um comentário:

Nana disse...

I just love this song... the lyrics is perfect! Kisses and God bless you.